Sunday, March 26, 2017

Classics for the win

When I am shopping, I try to find items that I can wear for a long time. It is hard to find petite clothes that fit right so when I find them, I need to make sure they will stand the test of time. Who knows when I will find more clothes that will fit?! It's also an excuse I have used on my husband when we happen to walk by great pieces that may not be wallet friendly. (this dress was a steal though. no convincing needed!) 

Nothing more classic than black and white, am I right?! This is one of my favorite dresses. First of all, it stretches. Second of all, the colors, cut, fit means I can dress it up or down and will go for many occasions. From the office, to a night out with the girls. This dress has the versatility to come with me to practically any event. 






dress:: bar III
shoes: christian louboutin
purse:: chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment