Sunday, February 26, 2017

Comfort Saturday: Gray sweater + Nano Luggage

I am having a love affair with Rag & Bone lately. Their quality and styles fit into my lifestyle easily. Most importantly, they have sizes that start at 23 waist and XXS tops. 

For this beautiful and slightly warmer Saturday grocery run, I chose a loose fit gray sweater (I love gray sweaters). I am drawn to the different tones of gray and also the texture of this sweater. It adds more to the outfit than just plain ol' gray sweater (although there is nothing wrong with that). The loose fit allows it to be easily layered, and wool means I can wear it in all year long!! 

The Celine Nano luggage tote is one of my favorite purses. It is very functional and gives a classic silhouette a more modern update. The strap is pretty long for me, but a simple knot helps position the tote at a more comfortable height. It also fits quite a bit and the crossbody shoulder strap means I can have my hands free to grab food. 








sweater:: rag & bone
shoes:: Stuart Weitzman
purse:: Celine nano luggage tote

No comments:

Post a Comment