Sunday, February 12, 2017

Black and Blue: It's all in the details

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am currently still overcoming a cold and cough, but since there is a break in the rainstorms, I decided to crawl out of bed. 

I prefer to keep my outfits pretty simple and have little details to make them more special. 

Still trying to keep myself warm, I opted for this blue sweater. OH, but it isn't just a sweater... it's a wool mock turtleneck sweater with gold button details on the shoulder! Underneath is my UNIQLO heat tech crew neck shirt because I didn't want to feel the wind between the knits. :) I threw on the sweater with a pair of blue jeans and my trusty Aquatalia boots that can be worn rain OR shine. 

I grabbed my small Chanel boy because I was trying to psych myself out. When you look good, you FEEL good, right?? :D I have always been a big fan of the Chanel Boy theme. I purchased a wallet on chain boy in Paris ~2 years ago and I just knew I wanted needed to add another small boy to my handbag collection. What drew me to this particular Chanel boy bag, was the pleated chevron details. It is a great twist from the classic Chanel quilted pattern, which my boy WOC already possessed. These chevron pleated details is exactly what gives my two boy bags completely different looks, whilst still being a BOY. 

Thanks for reading! have a wonderful Sunday :) 


comfortable and warm




sweater:: Club Monaco Starana Sweater (SALE)
jeans:: Rag and Bone
boots:: Aquatalia
purse:: small Chanel boy 






No comments:

Post a Comment