Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy Lunar New Year: suede skirt + purple blouse


Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! I wish everyone a wonderful year of the rooster. May your days be filled with happiness, great health, and great food!

My family always a get together and has a great dinner prepared by my very own, chef mama. I mostly just eat away and collect on the lucky red envelopes. Don't worry, I also help do the dishes. :p What are your Lunar New Year traditions?

I don't have very much red, so I thought I'd wear burgundy and purple instead. This skirt is awesome because of the elastic waistband and the beautiful draping. It allows me to devour delicious food while ever expanding with my food baby grows. The vegan suede is also soft and warm for the chilly nights. 

The purple sleeveless blouse is one of my favorites. It is a great layering piece that can be easily worn with dress pants, jeans, skirts, and even over dresses. It will definitely get a lot of use. Also, it is on sale! 

Also, I am living in my Aquatalia Rhumba boots this winter. They are very comfortable, practical, and goes with so much of my wardrobe. 




red polka dot tights for the lunar new year :)

Blazer: H&M, size 2
Top: Aritzia, Babaton Murphy Blouse (on sale!)
Skirt: Aritzia, Wilfred Free Nescher Skirt
Clutch: Celine Trio
Boots: Aquatalia Rhumba (on sale!)





No comments:

Post a Comment