Monday, January 16, 2017

All about me

Welcome to my first blog post!

It all started when I began my Instagram account and I realized there was more I wanted to say about my photos.

Here are a few things you didn't know about me. I am very petite, standing at only 4'11 and a shoe size of 4. It has always been a struggle for me to find clothing that doesn't overwhelm my frame AND appropriate for my age. With many years of researching and sifting through the internet and shopping malls, I have finally found some designers and brands that I feel are actually petite friendly. I try to keep my style very simple, classic, and versatile. It takes a while to find pieces I love, so having them interchangeable and standing the test of time is a major plus.

SO, if you are also petite like a pixel or you are just curious, tune in to see my attempts to avoid looking like a very young adult!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment